Students shared the questions they had about water at the beginning of the investigation.The presentation began by challenging everyone to make a quick sketch of how they imagine water gets to Newark and where dirty water goes.The students’ poster on what they learned through the investigation.In attendance were City of Newark Acting Director Andrea Adebowale, The Trust for Public Land Newark Director Scott Dvorak, and members of the Newark Water Group Bill Chappell, Dan O’Flaherty, Lenny Thomas, and Brenda Toyloy.These water experts and Sussex Avenue parents asked questions and offered comments on the students’ work.
- Newark Murals Progress Report 2009-13
- Newark Murals in Hip Hop Videos
- Secrets of Newark’s Water presentation
- Call for Public Artists & Designers
- Join NPAP Friday, August 23 to dedicate A Tribute to Newark Jazz Clubs
- Riverfront Park!
- Bring a mural to your neighborhood! 2013 Call for Walls
- First Street near Central!
- Lincoln Park!
- Jesse Allen Park!